I added an additional aluminium support beam to get the back shape right and for better mount point for the rear lights.
The lower wood beam is not mounted yet, it will be slightly higher than it is currently.
Outside I will install aluminium plates where the rear lights will be mounted.
I started to build the support structures:
To be continued tomorrow…
Since people were complaining about too high first step I decided to do something about it:
I continued tearing the rear wall to pieces:
And front wall panel has been attached. Now waiting glue to dry to be able to continue with the front wall.
So yammy and crispy:
Luckily the front wall starts to be ready:
Today I applied some clear coat to new front panel I created yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow I’ m able to mount it in its place.
I got heating radiators installed and removed the heater burner at the front of the trailer. I will be considering what to do to that burner but at least the radiators are already in place.
Tomorrow I need to purchase some materials for the rear wall + one piece to the front wall.
Some progress slowly, but surely:
Hopefully I’m able to install the heaters still today and maybe some other parts as well. Tomorrow I would like to tear the rear wall to pieces. 🙂
This is the current state of my camping trailer project:
Tomorrow the front wall should be ready and I can start working at the rear wall. There is a similar job waiting to be done.