Next task is to create support beam from the frame to this mount:
After that the two engine back mounts… So this will still take quite some time until the engine is fully mounted.
Yesterday I centered the frame and front axle:
Plenty of measurements + small tweaking needed, but now it aligns rather nicely.
Today I welded the front axle rear mount properly in place and created vertical load (weight) carrying pieces to make the front axle mount stronger:
Next task is to create the engine mount:
It was somewhat longer hiatus than I originally planned. There has been multiple reasons for it, like the fact that I only have one not so powerful electric heater at my garage. So it is not that tempting to do work at winter. I have also done some programming for our local bowling alley to build a live scoring system for them.
But today I started properly to create the frame parts:
During the hiatus I did some thinking how I actually want to build the frame and now I’m just building the parts according the plan.