I have been rather busy with other tasks during this week and only today I managed to get some quality time at my workshop:
So I started to build the diff support structures and lower piece is now ready.
Since the steel beams I will use to make the frame are purchased from the scrap yard I needed to dismantle them first:
It was actually fairly easy task and did not took long until I had my materials in usable form:
But unfortunately I wasn’t able to do any other things related to my tractor project since my dad needed help to install new hood to the kitchen stove. Hopefully I can continue building the diff mount tomorrow.