Or actually a very high-tech diagram about the project:
Some scales are a bit off but this is the best project plan document I have. At least the front section may be a bit taller than pictured in this drawing. Also the front-end loader/ lifter is missing, but that will be planned later when the project starts to take more real shape.
Hopefully the ready product looks a bit more professional than this plan. 😛
First round of the chassis modifications has been now started:
Maybe it was too long? 😀
And also some other unnecessary parts needs to be taken away:
But before that I made some tests about the final installation angle:
The reason why I might install the chassis back at rear-up angle is that I want to utilize the height of the windscreen better. Usually tractors & other machines have rather tall windscreen for better visibility, and most probably so shall also my tractor have. 😉
There are some little things like doors that will be “at interesting angle”, but based on quick tests they are working good enough way. Tailgate I have planned to install about 90 degree angle looking from the ground level. That should be fairly easy modification since I will chop about 0,5 – 1 meter out from interior length. So the tailgate will be immediately after the front doors.
Ford Ka wiring, everything intact and not even a single wire has been cut:
Situation before I removed the heater/blower assembly:
Next thing to remove is the rear axle. After that I start cutting the chassis a little bit… 🙂
Ka interior has been almost dismantled:
Some work still left… But quite soon everything that can be taken away has been taken away.